We have a selected interdisciplinary group with broad experience in Economic and Financial Valuation, with more than 10 years of experience in the field. Some of our specialists have held important management positions in national and international companies.
Some of our tools for valuation analysis are related to the use of:
- Valuation using ratios or multiples. Determination of the most representative polynomial for the values of the Company (Asset, sale and Ebitda value), and determination of the multiple or multiples, depending on the type of valued asset.
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis Operational cash flow and cash flow to equity projections, with discount rates adjusted to risk and level of debt. Determination of Beta or Betas in the fund’s assets.
- Real estate projects
- Bottling companies
- Financial products (option bond convertible into stocks, public and private investment funds)
- Life insurance companies, voluntary pension savings insurance
- Hotels and hotel chains
- Restaurants and restaurant chains